Pronexdata IT Solutions is a computer networking support company specializing in small businesses as well as large scale businesses. We bring corporate level expertise in the design, installation, and maintenance of computer networks to small businesses at prices they can afford. We provide a level of expertise not normally available to small businesses.
Pronexdata IT Solutions Ltd. is staffed with exceptionally skilled employees who all have years of practical experience and take great pride in their ability to provide the best possible solutions for your company. Pronexdata also maintains exceptional relationships with and access to many major vendors in the industry to supplement our extensive expertise.
Whether you are a smaller organization looking to completely outsource your IT support needs, or need to supplement your current staff with reliable upper level personnel, Pronexdata IT Solutions Ltd. is able to provide the right solutions for your company. We also are there to provide relief and support in case your internal support professionals ever become overburdened, do not have all required skill sets, or desire an occasional vacation. No matter what the situation, our staff is capable of dealing with high-end Management Information Systems, desktop support professionals, or end users.
One of the greatest benefits of our service is our ability to provide support at reasonable cost while driving your system’s downtime as close to zero as possible. We also provide networking equipment to our clients at near wholesale prices. This translates into a lower cost structure for your organization than could otherwise be obtained.
Our team of staff is available anytime you need them. “Call 24 hours a day” , we are prepared to respond within a moment’s notice. We are able to provide substantially faster responses than the industry average.
- Cisco Routers: Design, installation and support of Cisco routers from SOHO basic devices to Enterprise routers, 800 to 7600 series routers. Installation with basic to advanced configuration like load balancing, failover and security.
- Cisco Switches: Installation, configuration and support of all Cisco catalyst switches, additionally securing devices on request.
- Cisco Security: Secure your company from external threats with advanced features of Cisco security devices like PIX Firewalls, ASA devices, IPS and Ironports.
- Cisco Wireless: Experience the stability and usability of Cisco wireless devices. With maximum security features from Cisco Aironet series wireless access points and wireless routers.
- Cisco VPN: Secure connections across large physical distances with Cisco VPN. With the latest IT trend being business mobility, make sure you’re at the front of the pack with a Cisco VPN solution.
- Cisco VoIP: VoIP is a new technology that is rapidly replacing old telephony systems in businesses worldwide. Cisco is the leader in this technology and has got a large amount of Voice over IP applications and hardware devices. Our rare Cisco experts have years of experience with this new technology and will develop the best solution possible using Cisco devices like the UC500 series, Cisco IP Phones 7900 series, CIPC, CCME and CUCM and also Cisco Analog (FxO , FXS , E&M), E1 interfaces and Cisco voice gateways.